Technical Support – Chat
- Undergraduate & above (No backlogs & Not pursuing any regular studies).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to provide excellent customer service, solving questions and complaints related to electronic products including high definition consumer goods, Smart phones & Tables and/or technical assistance through web-chat and email based communication tools.
- Offer Products as an upgrade in service and/or offer new products.
- Responsible to receive high volume of incoming Chat conversations and responds to inquires in a manner which meets quality and performance standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers’ service problems and schedule field service calls when necessary.
- Responsible to sell and upgrade company core products in accordance with company requirements and customer needs.
- Responsible to save customers from disconnecting services, repair, and respond to other types of inquiries.
- Respond to customer complaints in a professional manner; attempt to resolve complaints successfully in accordance with established guidelines.
- Responsible to document customer transactions accurately in the appropriate systems.
- Coordinate with the co-workers, lead persons and other departments as appropriately